IPCIS focuses on various aspects of Islamic civilization, culture, history, as well as language and literature in digital era. It serves as a platform for scholars, researchers, students, and professionals from around the world to come together and share their research findings, exchange ideas, and discuss important and up-to-date issues related to Islamic civilization, language, and literature.
All the presenters and participants are pleasantly welcomed to contribute to disseminating the issues and challenges to provide solutions for the digitally sophisticated generation.
Authors are invited to make a submission to this journal. All submissions will be assessed by an editor to determine whether they meet the aims and scope of this journal. Those considered to be a good fit will be sent for peer review before determining whether they will be accepted or rejected.
Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- This submission meets the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness.
- All tables and figures have been numbered and labeled.
- Permission has been obtained to publish all photos, datasets and other material provided with this submission.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.