Certificate Retrieval Procedure
CERTIFICATE RETRIEVAL PROCEDURE – UIN SUNAN AMPEL SURABAYA POSTGRADUATE
Postgraduate Graduate Students at UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya
- Master’s Program (S2) students have a minimum of Sinta 4 Nationally published journals;
- The journal must have been published (with a website address);
- The journal link is uploaded to the Google Form provided; https://forms.gle/wwqGQe4W2H2nE4Qs7
There will be journal verification; if the student is declared to have passed the verification, they will be notified that their journal has passed.
- Students Complete Tracer Study;
- Please submit the tracer study completion proof and show it to the officer when retrieving the certificate; https://tracerstudy.uinsby.ac.id/site/login
- Students bring library exemption letters that have been printed out;
- Postgraduate Library;
- UINSA Central Library;
- If the retrieveal of ceriticate is represented, then:
- Fulfill all the requirements above;
- Bring a stamped power of attorney;
- Bring photocopies of IDs of both parties;
- Students bring the Journal Approval Letter, which has been signed by the Head of Study Program and the Deputy Director.
- The way to manage Frree Library pass from Postgraduate is as follows:
- Obtaining a Loan Free Letter from the UINSA Library, the procedure can be seen here.
- Collect theses and dissertations (the theses and dissertations are bound without watermarks);
- Send complete thesis and dissertation files in the form of Word and PDF via the link.
- The Form for Checking Certificate Retrieval by Study Program can be downloaded here.
HAKI Link: https://bit.ly/hakipascasarjana2023