R&C Service Hubungan Internasional
Pusat Kajian Indonesia-Tiongkok (PUSKIT – Indonesia-China Study Center) is a multidisciplinary academic institution under the International Relations Department, the Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, State Islamic University of Sunan Ampel Surabaya. PUSKIT is dedicated to embracing three higher educational pillars including teaching, research and community engagement, associated with Indonesia-China relations. PUSKIT is committed to improving competence of human resources, both lecturers and students, in the field of study associated with Indonesia-China relations, as well as generating information as a basis for policy recommendations associated with Indonesia-China.
To be the excellent and trustable Indonesia-China study center.
PUSKIT is dedicated to:
- Conducting multidiscipline scope of teaching and lecturing associated with Indonesia-China relations.
- Enhancing excellent research and publication associated with Indonesia-China relations.
- Conducting community engagement through projects associated with Indonesia-China relations.
- Promoting mutual and sustainable cooperation with multidiscipline organizations and institutions associated with Indonesia-China relations.
- Providing excellent and trustable discussion space associated with Indonesia-China relations for scholars, students, public, and other stakeholders.
- Generating excellent research and publication associated with Indonesia-China relations.
- Creating community engagement through projects on improving Indonesia-China relations.
- Building a sustainable network in strengthening Indonesia-China relations between the Indonesia-China Study Center and other stakeholders such as universities, government, non-governmental organizations, businesses, etc.
- Teaching and Lecturing: seminar, discussion, workshop, Mandarin Language course, art / skills training, student / lecturer exchange
- Research and Development: joint research, conference, festivals / exhibitions, competition, internship
- Publication: e-journals / e-bulletins publication, research dissemination, web / social media
- Community engagement: mentoring
Networking and Partners
- Governmental institutions
- Non-governmental institutions
- Higher educational institutions
- Society and other stakeholders